Continuing Education Classes for Auto Insurance Professionals.
In an effort to give back to the many insurance professionals who refer their valuable customers to A Street Automotive & Collision, Cris and John have become C.E. instructors. Building a relationship through education is a positive way for all involved to benefit. Providing knowledge of the ever-changing automobile and insurance industries is a point of sale tool that agents can use to answer complex questions, increase their client list and elevate themselves as professionals. We currently offer five accredited classes that provide four credits each.
Ethics in Decision Making
• Real life situations and solutions
• Many insurance transactions create ethical predicaments
Insuring Teens and Accident Prevention
• Participants will understand how to help parents of young drivers
• Increase awareness of number one cause of death amongst teens
The Facts on Theft and Fraud Ethics
• Learn about real life insurance fraud and theft cases
• Bring awareness to participants to reduce chance of fraud
Insuring Hybrids and Vehicles with Advanced Equipment
• Bring awareness to ever-changing technology
• Increases customers confident in their agent
Handling Policy Holder Concerns after Filing a Claim
• Prepares agents to proactively answer policyholder questions
• Agents will be positioned to better serve and retain policyholders
SPECIAL OFFER: Hold your own CE Training Class!
We are glad to provide onsite continuing education training. Each class is four hours and four state-approved credits. You may choose to offer one or two classes.
To set up an onsite class, please email Cris Kuhnhausen, email@example.com to coordinate dates and times. The best class times are generally 8am–Noon or 1pm–5pm. Once your class times are confirmed, A-Street will provide online or fax form registration.
• Preferred class size is 10 students or more. Exceptions can be made if arranged in advance. You must be able to provide an appropriate class/conference room for the class size. The room must have internet access available, a projector and projector screen.
• In order to comply with D.R.P. guidelines, each student will be charged a $20.00 fee at the door. A-Street donates all fees to the Angel Hair Foundation with a list of the students. This local non-profit is making a difference in young people's lives across the state.